Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Little Inspiration!


I LOVE this!  Can I say it again?  Love!  It uses my current favorite - apple green.  It's the perfect mix of color and white.  It just looks so fresh, clean and fun!

Betsy Burnham - Houzz


The mixture of darks and lights really makes everything in this room pop.  Such a classy look!

Michelle Hinckley - Houzz


Love the canvases on the wall! AND the striped pillows!

Austin Patterson Disston Architects traditional living room
Austin Patterson Disston Architects - Houzz

Lovely beach home - so dreamy!

 Found on House of Smith's - Interior Design by Jim Howard

  Found on House of Smith's - Interior Design by Jim Howard


Forgot where this one was from - House Beautiful I think?

Total drama with the curtains!  Love how they bring in Rustic elements with the bench and ladder.  


House Beautiful

This one just has me ready for spring!!  

Mignon Road traditional living room
Duckham Architecture & Interiors - Houzz 

I could go on and on!  Hope you enjoy these as much as I did!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty spaces- my favorite was the bedroom from House of Smiths with the big bottles on top of the armoire!

    ReplyDelete