Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pinterest.... my new obsession....

Whoever came up with the idea of Pinterest is just flat out brilliant!  Our house is currently on the market (crossing my fingers it won't be long!) but that pretty much puts a halt on any major crafts/projects.

In the mean time I'm dreaming about our future house and all the possibilities!

Here are some of my favs:


LOVE the beadboard ceiling! And all the white!


I told the hubs he better be ready for some construction!  I love the idea of a closet turned computer/reading nook!


Love built in book shelves.


Great storage!


I've just started seeing these grey cabinets popping up!


I love all the colorful vases!


This ceiling is just gorgeous.


This is such a great shade of grey.

Just love everything about this one.


I am definitely thinking this new color pallet for the master bedroom.  I've actually never been a big fan of yellow and have really wanted to start using it here and there.  It's just such a happy color! 

Feeling very inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment