Monday, November 21, 2011

80% off Fall Finds at Hobby Lobby!


One of my favorite parts of the holidays is finding all the great decor on sale!   I had been eying the wreaths at Hobby Lobby for weeks, but knew if I would wait it out I could get one for a great price.  I received my HB e-mail about the 80% fall decor and headed straight to the store!  I was bummed to find that there were no wreaths left... no not one (one of the downsides to waiting).  BUT they had a huge selection of individual stemmed leaves, pumpkins etc. ranging from 2.99-5.99 all 80% off!  SO for about $25 dollars I was able to make this fabulous wreath which I just absolutely love!  Woo hoo!


I also found these great pumpkins for about $1/each! (excuse the lighter on the mantle... keeping it real)


And 2 of these acorns for $1.5/each!

I was a little late getting out the fall decor this year since we are right in the middle of a move and in temporary living arrangements, but all things considered I was just glad to get out these few things!





No comments:

Post a Comment