Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Word Wednesday!

I'm going to start something new!  Starting on Wednesdays I'm going to start "Word Wednesday".  I probably won't do it every week, but every so often I will be posting something having to do with the Word of God - either something I'm studying or something that's been on my heart! 


This is the first sign I made.  It's been in a frame in my bathroom and on my desk area for about a week now.  I read it throughout my day and it's just a reminder to take a minute and choose to trust Him.  I want this engrained so much in my head and heart that when hard times come I can immediately say, "Yes, Lord I trust you".  Even if that means waiting...

2 comments:

  1. Found it on Pinterest. Exactly what I needed in the moment. Printed it out to post in front of me, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Waiting is never easy but God will give us the grace to do so. I can think of several places throughout my apartment that i could place this little sign so i guess that is just what i will do! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete