Sunday, October 2, 2011

Free Applique Patterns


I love applique shirts/onesies!  They are so fun to make for gifts and holidays.  There is a great website that has free applique patterns.  Check it out at freeapplique.com.  I'm getting in the Christmas spirit and they have some awesome Christmas patterns!


I figure I have a short window of time to dress the little man in applique shirts, so I am trying to get it all in while I can!

Love the little Christmas Tree! (excuse the tacky blue background - I should have taken the pics someplace other than the ironing board! ha!)


And nothing says boy like an airplane! Check it out at Whos So Cute Designs on Etsy!


Here are some of my others favs I found online.  I saved these over a year ago, so I don't have the sites to reference. If it's one of yours let me know and I will absolutely add the link!  Sorry for not having those, but they are just too cute not to post!


I think these elephants are just darling...


LOVE this one for Christmas.  



Check out this super cute turkey from KinderCuts on Etsy!  So cute and you can buy it already pre-cut!  Definitely worth the money if you're short on time/fabric choices!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! I'll definitely be making some applique shirts for H this year. I love the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm terrified of applique. Any tips? I've been handstitching my daughter's monthly #d onesies, even tho I have a sewing machine and a cricut. Talk about a scaredy cat! Stopping by from Sew Chatty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shirts are adorable! Thanks for sharing the site! I bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. o i love them!! way cute girl:)
    http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have got to check out that website. Your appliques are adorable! I love the elephant one! Very cute fabric! Thanks for sharing at Show & Share! I am glad you linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so cute! I would love if you would come share this and/or any other projects at the Tuesday Talent Show going on right now at Chef In Training! Hope to see you there!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Staci!
    Could you please send me the link to the site that has the reindeer and turkey?? thank you!

    ReplyDelete