Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pink Dot 4x6 Card Template and Verse Printables



Right now I am doing "Believing God" by Beth Moore.  It's an amazing bible study and I am learning so much through it! 

In the study there is a 5 part pledge that you learn:

1. God is who He says He is
2. God can do what He says He can do
3. I am who God says I am
4. I can do all things in Christ
5. God's word is alive and active in me

and the last part is I'm Believing God!

I wanted to make some flashcards with some of the verses, and decided to include the part of the pledge it went along with.  And of course they needed to be cute!  I've also included the blank template in this post because it would be cute for recipes too!

Here are some of the verses if you'd like to print those!







No comments:

Post a Comment