Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Paint Colors!



Paint is definitely on my list of favorite things!  I love how it can completely transform a space.

I found this picture on Houzz and loved it!  I wanted the majority of the house to be this color.  It's the perfect greige!  I found the closest thing I could to this color - Behr Castle Path 730C-3.




For the Dining Room I wanted to do something light and airy.  I love blues and reds together.


My inspiration for the dining room was this picture I found on Houzz.  I chose Behr River Rock 730E-3.



I've always had chocolate brown in our Master, but wanted to do something totally different!



I chose to go with yellow and grey!  We are going with Behr Gray Timberwolf 760E-3. 



For the Master Bath I wanted a smoky blue color.



I love this bathroom, but it's a littler darker than what I wanted.



Love this one too!  I found a good mix between the two with a little more of a blue tone Behr Blue Fox 540E-3.



I am a big fan of Behr paint and primer in one.  Typically with paint colors I have been told to buy one to two shades lighter than what you want it to be on the wall.  However, since Behr's base is white I've been told to go one shade darker.  That's what I did with all of these colors.  We painted the main part of the house today and it was the perfect shade!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment